1/01/2010

Ushering in The New Year!

I actually wanted to write something yesterday, but the Wireless@SG in Tan Tock Seng was failing me rather badly.

There's a first for everything, and it was my first time counting down in a hospital. I spent the past few days in TTSH as my mom was down with an acute case of apendicitis. She had her operation and thankfully, will be discharged tomorrow!

Well anyway, 2009 was an eventful one for me. Spending CNY in Hong Kong, travelling to Taiwan twice, had a fruitful four month stint at Exxonmobil and embarking on my undergraduate studies.

Food-wise, I tried plenty of new places and bookmarked quite a number as favourites. And late into the year, I made many new friends who shared the same makan passion, which I am sure that will be well carried into 2010!

Lastly, I would like to wish everyone a healthy, fruitful new year. Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment