12/27/2009

Goodwood Park: Totally Durian-ed Puffs!



Merry christmas to all! Hope everyone had a fantastic time feasting, giving presents and sharing great moments with family and friends. For me, I held another yearly party at my house with excellent dishes whipped up by wonder mom. But this time, we had some additional sweets to go with the tasty mains, and thats the famed durian puffs from Goodwood Park Hotel!


38++ per box

Just look at the pretty little things! Sitting snuggly in their slots, the box of twenty was appetising just by looking at them! We were told to keep it in the freezer and defroze it for 45 minutes before eating them, but I realised it would be better if you leave them in the normal compartment and eat right away!



Not the pseudo type with plenty of pastry and custard with artificial flavouring, this is really THE durian puff! Thick, creamy and 'fragrant', it was so pure that I wouldn't be surprised if you tell me there isn't any cream composite at all!

The puff itself was lightly powdered with icing sugar, but I felt that it simply existed for you to hold the delicous fillings properly, so that none of it would be stuck between your nails, not like you won't attempt to suck them out anyway!

Every durian lover should try this at least once! But go easy on them and remember to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment